What is PEAK?
PEAK Internet is a full-service Internet provider, dedicated to delivering fast, reliable and inexpensive connectivity while providing the best possible technical support. Based out of Corvallis, Oregon PEAK was one of the first ISPs to bring High-Speed Broadband access to the Mid-Willamette Valley and Central Coast, and continues to lead the way in making new access and hosting solutions available to the public.
PEAK offers a wide range of products
- High-Speed Internet through Broadband, and Fixed Wireless
- Commercial-Grade Internet through Fiber, Ethernet, Fixed Wireless
- Engineering, Networking, Design, and Construction
- Web Site Hosting and Dedicated Servers
- Data Center Services and Co-location
- On-Site Business IT Support, Networking, and Email
- Video Services through Over-the-Top (OTT)
History of PEAK
Established in 1993
PEAK is a wholly owned subsidiary of three local utility cooperatives: Pioneer Consolidated, Consumers Power, Inc., Stayton Cooperative Telephone Company.
PEAK Internet’s commitment to community support and customer service complements the parent cooperatives’ mission. With nearly over a century of service the utility cooperatives represent long-term stability and insurance that PEAK Internet’s mission of providing excellent service locally will remain just that, friendly and local.
PEAK Internet access services include high-speed broadband and local dial-up for communities throughout Oregon and nationwide. PEAK provides ISP services for high-speed broadband in Qwest, Pioneer and CenturyTel exchanges.