PEAK Support provides quality outsourced technical and customer support call center services to locally based Telecommunications and Internet Service Providers throughout the Northwest. As a PEAK Support client, your customers get 24-hour support from staff comprised of experienced agents, trained to support a diverse mix of ISP issues.
As a locally-based ISP located in Corvallis, Oregon, PEAK Internet has been providing quality Internet related services to customers throughout the Willamette Valley for over 20 years, giving our agents unique competencies for supporting Internet related services.
Located in the beautiful Northwest, we are in the safest region in the United States for natural disasters, according to an article published by the New York Times from data compiled by the research firm Sperling’s.
Our Agents & Operations.
- Trained using one-on-one mentoring
- Adaptable and quick to learn new skills
- Average answer time for after hours: 1:14 minutes
- Average service level: 99.21%
- Call center estimated at 50% of capacity
- Experienced in outsourced call handing
Our facilities in Oregon are equipped with redundant
bandwidth paths, and advanced voice and data networks.
- Three Fiber Routes to the Internet
- Multiple Phone Switches: Mitel SX2000, Mitel 3300
- Kohler Natural Gas Generator and APC UPS
- Redundant Corporate Network
- Multiple Oregon office Locations