Our new billing portal, SmartHub is live!
Before we share our new billing platform with you, we wanted to answer a few questions:
If I had an account on the old system, will I need to create a new one?
We understand that this is inconvenient, but it helps keep your sensitive billing information safe. Any previous recurring or autopay arrangements will need to be recreated.
Why did you change?
We made this change to remain in compliance with growing security standards, but we also wanted to improve the features we were able to offer with it.
- Our billing system is now real-time, and payments are reflected immediately.
- SmartHub features mobile apps for both Apple and Android devices.
- Place tickets for service issues, initiate orders for service changes or update your account information online. Our representatives are still here to help you, but you can also save yourself some time this way.
How can I register?
To get started, you’ll need your account number, last name, and email address.
- Click the “Sign up to access our Self Service site” link at the bottom of the SmartHub Login Page.
- You will need your Account Number, the last name on the account or the business name, and an email address to sign up.
- You will need to validate your account by answering a question about it, then establish two security questions.
- Verify your account with either the amount due from your prior bill, or the zip code associated with the account.
- Once registration is complete, an email will be sent with a temporary password that will be required for your first login. You will be prompted to change this password after logging in successfully.
Setting up AutoPay
- Select Pay my bill
- Select Auto Pay Accounts from the navigation on the left.
- Click the Sign Up for Auto Pay link.
- Select Card or Bank Account and enter your information in order to pay for services each month.
Click the button below to give SmartHub a try! If you have any questions or issues, please give our Customer Service a call at 800-731-4871.